WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR APP?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register to improve our website in order to better serve you.
IT IS A LEGAL REQUIREMENT IN ITALY THAT YOU EXPLICITELY CONSENT TO THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO ITALIAN PRIVACY LAWS.
FAILURE TO SIGN THIS FORM WILL RESULT IN YOUR MEMBERSHIP NOT BEING ACCEPTED. YOUR DATA SHALL NOT BE CIRCULATED, SOLD OR PASSED ON.
WE NEED YOUR EXPLICIT CONSENT TO INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS IN OUR MAILING LIST IN ORDER TO CONTACT YOU.
- I authorise the use of my personal data in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/03.
- I authorise the processing of my personal data.
- I hereby authorize the use of my personal details solely for circulation within the company in relation to the Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003
- I hereby authorize the use of my personal details solely for circulation within the company according to the Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003
- I authorise the handling of my personal data pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Code – Legislative Decree n. 196/2003.
- I authorise the processing of my personal information under D.Lgs. 196/03.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us here